Saturday, October 16, 2010

The light bulb is on!

Thanks for visiting my blog.  I'm making a decision today.  So many of my friends new and old have said they've enjoyed me sharing pieces of my life on my Facebook page, that I'm finally going to start blogging. I hesitated for some time because I didn't think I could deliver the consistency that would need to come with writing a blog. I wanted it to be every day, or week, or month, or bi-monthly or whatever that would allow me to keep this dialogue fresh, but you know what that became my excuse. Then today I realized I check in on my FB page daily! I already have that consistency, I just needed to make the decision to do this! And here we are, "Could it be that simple?" is born.

I'll save the details about me for my profile. Let's just say I'm a single mom, entrepreneur, daughter, sister, and make the best effort to be a true friend to those who can receive it.

I've experienced some really interesting things and my journey has been reborn as I approach 40.  And as I count down to my birthday on July 25, 2011 when I do turn 40, this chapter is about staying positive, focused, and true to myself while sharing just a little bit of my life episodes along the way. I can't say I'll always be soooo insightful, but let's hope this conversation can be lively, I like friends to talk to, so join in, comment and email me (ogcoffeequeen@gmail.com). 

Lastly for today, you'll notice I reference coffee, hot chocolate, or tea regularly because a few minutes with a cup can be revolutionary! I've learned that recently after becoming an independent distributor of Organo Gold products.  Yes, coffee. I know it's crazy and guess what I don't even drink coffee but my coffee is unique, it has changed my life! But we'll talk about that. Thanks for stopping by. Subscribe and come back soon. I won't say I'll post every day, or week, or month, I'll post when I have something to say. And it's just that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment